14 July 2011

I`m Surfing in the Rain




                                                     

                   






























Doo- dloo- doo- doo- doo. Doo- dloo- doo- doo- doo. Doo- dloo- doo- doo- doo. Doo- dloo- doo......
I`m surfing in the rain. Just surfing in the rain. What a glorious feeling. I`m happy again. I`m laughing at the clouds. So dark up above. The sun is in my heart. And I´m ready for love. Let the stormy clouds chase. Everyone from the place. Come on with the rain. I´ve a smile on my face. I surf on the waves. With a happy refrain. Just surfing. Surfing in the rain!




3 comments:

  1. Sembra sia stata una gran bella giornata,
    nonostante il cattivo tempo.
    Peccato che l'ultima foto non si riesca a vedere ingrandita.
    Penso e ripenso se il mio virgin mojito può essere all'altezza del tuo tico.
    Non lo so.
    Continua così!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seiunamore! Mi piace e mi piaci. Pura vida!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei igjen Hyggelig å se du tar opp dine gamle surfing kunnskaper, selv om du da brukte seil.
    Skal si du møter mange hyggelig mennesker ,med veldig Europeisk utseende. Kos deg videre , jeg gleder meg til neste blogg Varm klem m

    ReplyDelete